How to get that big, bouncy, voluminous hair? Well, it’s a bit of a sore point, we all want to know the answer to this eternal question. Who didn’t experienced those days when our hair didn’t want to do anything but lay flat and lifeless? With fall fast approaching, we still wish to have that little reminder of the summer nights when our hair looked like it’s being constantly blown by a gentle Mediterranean breeze. With these little tips you will be able to turn your flat strands into big, bouncy locks with volume
First of all, you need the right products, they play the most important part in achieving the best results:
1. Use Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner, I would recomend Lux Volume range by Show Beauty . With combination of Caviar and White Truffle extracts , these products are designed to add weightless lift throughout the hair and a boost of volume at the root to give the hair a fuller appearance.
2. Blow Dry Upside Down. Blow-drying in general gives more volume to your hair , but blow-drying upside down causes your roots to dry upward, avoid frizziness by aiming the dryer downwards from the roots.
3. Dry Shampoo. You can use dry shampoo not only on a second day hair , the secret to that textured look is to spray dry shampoo into your roots and massage it into your scalp. This magical product will give your hair an extra boost while also creating some gritty texture and heightened roots.
4. Backcomb. I use this technique all the time: clip up the top section of your hair and backcomb the roots of the under section using a wide tooth comb. This will inflict less damage on the hair and give good lift.
5. And the last step is to use Finishing Spray . Premiere Finishing Spay by Show Beauty will do the job perfectly . Not only it will give your hair a fragranced scent but will deliver a firm hold and incredible matte texture to your hair.
Shop the Look:
Jacket : Vintage
Tee: Karl Lagerfeld
Glasses : Asos
Cluth : Moshino
Wath : Guess via House of Fraser
Earrings : Mango
Belt : Vivienne Westwood